Establish an Export Credit Agency / EXIM Bank
We support local authorities and institutional bodies in setting-up the activity of new ECAs/EXIM Banks, and contribute to their full functioning. Assistance is provided by a dedicated team, led by a Project Manager, in different stages/areas of expertise:
- Consultation phase with authorities and relevant Ministries
- Analysis of best practice models for ECAs/ Exim Banks
- Business model that best fits the mandate to promote local exports
- Identification of specific products to be offered to exporters
- Organizational structure that best fits good governance standards
- Formulation of internal guidelines and policies in line with international standards
- Development of specific expertise for underwriting, risk assessment and risk management
Who is it for
Local authorities and institutional bodies interested in setting-up the activity of new ECAs/EXIM Banks
- SACE appoints a Team of professionals fully dedicated to the Project and able to provide solutions at any time.
- Besides the Advisory team, we also dedicate highly qualified specialists, with a comprehensive “know-how” based on working experiences.
- A broad set of training modalities ranging from on-the field assistance to real-time videoseminars can be offered. At the completion of each Project phase, the Advisory team delivers the relevant documentation (e.g. handbook, procedures, draft of the policies)